Wednesday, January 8, 2014

[Uncategorized] - Elysium, Elysium

I.

Elysium, Elysium, spare a spot for me
Keep the hearth and hold the sun
Til next an errant fletched steel
Marks my heart home to thee

Wanderer, wanderer, there is no spot for thee
Though hearth still roars and sun hangs held
No errant steel can martyr well
Your twice damned heart to me


Elysium! Elysium! Bear my widow then to thee!
Make dry her tears and mend her tears
And tell her if she was e'er mine
To keep locked her heart for me

Wanderer! Wanderer! She is resting now in me.
Her tears and tears are wine and silk
Yet though she was true e'er yours
Another has unlocked her heart from thee

Elysium. Elysium. Spare your wicked truths from me
If I twice-damned cannot come home
And my widow's heart cannot be locked
Then bear her burglar's blood to me

Wanderer. Wanderer. My truths are made for thee.
Though time again you beg my solace
And time anon you'll beg it still
I will not bear this burglar's blood to thee


(Timed - 26 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment